Monday, May 05, 2008

Marina Sq wif MS and Wilson

Left: KBox Bill; Right: Me drawn by Mingshu

The craziest thing of the month: I suggested to meet at 10am at City Hall MRT this morning and i was not late! I know that's an almost impossible thing to be...but as i've said, its "almost"... there's still that slim chance. Lol.

Broke the record for lowest bowling score: 35! Somehow i'm just proud of this most-unproud thing. Whats there to hide? Its just me...with the plain facts. You can consider me the 2nd runner-up. The 1st runner-up was Wilson, followed by our new-born Bowling Queen Mingshu. Haha. We were the 1st 3 customers of Marina Sq Super Bowl by the way. Thank us.

It was amazing how i did such an accurate estimation of time, cos it was almost 11am by the time we finished our game and we were just nice for K @ KBox. I know the previous K trip was less than a week away, but K-ing is addictive...I can't help it right?! It was a much fruitful trip as compared to the prev one and...oh yah, come to think of it, I was K-ing the same day last year, just that then was my first time K-ing and it was at Party World Intl Bldg wif Sunway pple. Happy 1-Year Anniversary. Woot! Lunch was good anyway.